elpulpo-editorial is a melting pot for professionals related to arts and culture, as well as for experts in other domains. Together, we want to draw a flexible and changeable roadmap of our context, with photography as a common ground.
Monthly we will focus on a specific subject, and we will share some thoughts and stir debates relevant to contemporary society. So that we can maintain alive a space apt for enjoyment and thought that will not vanish shallowed by the constant flow of information produced in the digital era. And if this adventure will (very likely) prove to be impossible, then we will willingly accept that lasting intentions are prone to failure.
- + ‘Evita todo contacto visual’: paranoia en la era de la vigilancia - Sara Mejía
- + Sex, perversion and online videos - Sara Mejía
- + See it as you see it, it is science and art - Patxi López-Barberá
- + Burning onto a hard drive. Percentage completed: 99 % - Montse Badia
- + Isolated frames - Nerea Arrojería
- + Fragments and Frames - Sara Mejía