elpulpo-editorial is a melting pot for professionals related to arts and culture, as well as for experts in other domains. Together, we want to draw a flexible and changeable roadmap of our context, with photography as a common ground.
Monthly we will focus on a specific subject, and we will share some thoughts and stir debates relevant to contemporary society. So that we can maintain alive a space apt for enjoyment and thought that will not vanish shallowed by the constant flow of information produced in the digital era. And if this adventure will (very likely) prove to be impossible, then we will willingly accept that lasting intentions are prone to failure.
- + Miss BEIGE Taking The sTreeTs - Ana Esmith
- + Liberando la ciudad, una publicidad a la vez - Sara Mejía
- + Redes sociales, derechos de imagen y derechos de autor - Enric Enrich
- + Visualidades - Ivan Padovani
- + ¿Desea compartir ubicación? - Nerea Arrojería
- + Alison Jackson, paparazzi de deseos - Sara Mejía