elpulpo-editorial is a melting pot for professionals related to arts and culture, as well as for experts in other domains. Together, we want to draw a flexible and changeable roadmap of our context, with photography as a common ground.
Monthly we will focus on a specific subject, and we will share some thoughts and stir debates relevant to contemporary society. So that we can maintain alive a space apt for enjoyment and thought that will not vanish shallowed by the constant flow of information produced in the digital era. And if this adventure will (very likely) prove to be impossible, then we will willingly accept that lasting intentions are prone to failure.
- + To See Is to Recognize - Jofre Tenorio Laranga
- + Love on the Left Eye - Sara Mejía
- + About Joana Choumali and the belief in the possibility of being emergent - Sara Mejía
- + Identity Placement, the new Fashion Photography - Sara Mejía
- + Neophilia: a constant search for novelty - Òscar Caro
- + Photography as a dataset - Pau Waelder
- + Think more, and shoot less - Nerea Arrojería